Alyssa Rambeau, CPA and Solutions Expert at Gilded discusses her journey to become a crypto CPA and offers advice for accounting pros looking to get into web3.
Gil Hildebrand interviews Alyssa Rambeau — a CPA and Solutions Expert at Gilded who's made it her life’s work to help organizations demystify cryptocurrency and NFTs. Alyssa shares what it takes to become a crypto CPA and how you can use legacy tools like QuickBooks to account for crypto transactions.
- Alyssa's journey to crypto and web3 as an accounting pro
- Why the lack of operational guidance and process in crypto is a problem (and how to solve this)
- Underestimating the difficulty of understanding blockchain transactions
- Complexities behind accounting for multiple blockchains, exchanges, NFTs, and various DeFi transactions
- What to be aware of when accounting for crypto in QuickBooks
Where to find the host and guest:
Where to learn more about Gilded and DeOps:
The information provided on this podcast does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal, financial, or tax advice; all information, content, and materials made available by this podcast are for general informational purposes only.