How do you launch a successful NFT project? Gil Hildebrand and Zach Sokolski of Gilded discuss the financial and logistical considerations to make your NFT drop a home run.
Gil Hildebrand and Zach Sokolski discuss how to prepare for an NFT project. Zach is a Product Manager at Gilded who helped launch Nieux Society — an NFT project designed to bring the creative culture of the city of New Orleans to web3. Zach shares how operators should prepare and bulletproof their project for a successful drop with clear goals and financial preparation.
- Questions that operators should ask their product and tech teams when preparing for an NFT drop
- How to ensure the creator royalty percentages are configured and the addresses those royalty payments are sent to
- How to be clear on your treasury management process
- Why royalty percentages should be paid directly to a multisig account
- Why you should automatically convert funds into dollars and send them to the respective bank accounts
- How to have a clear view of what your net revenue is once all the collaborators and partners have received their share of any royalties
Where to find the host and guest:
Where to learn more about Gilded and DeOps:
The information provided on this podcast does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal, financial, or tax advice; all information, content, and materials made available by this podcast are for general informational purposes only.